About Me

Northern Goldfields, WA, Australia

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

IM ON HOLIDAYS!

This is my first post on my holidays!! Just an update for all my fans! I hope I have some because at the moment I feel like ole Bridget Jones with NO Messages.... My work phone hasn't even rung... Only Mikayla has rung me on it... 'sigh'.

Well lets see.....

DEAR DOROTHY... Ooops, I mean DIARY,

I arrived in Perth at 8.20PM with mum and dad dressed to impress at National Jet Airport. Dad has brought a new car and was busily showing off, when the alarm went off and he couldn't work out how to turn it off. Every time he turned the car on it went. They spent 15 minutes with it beep beep beep beep beeping until I suggested getting the manual out! Lo and behold the trick to it was in opening the boot and then simply CLOSING it!! Meanwhile I had 10 or 20 miners in fits of laughter whilst I lay in the back wondering what I had just arrived to.

I went to bed nice and early and didn't get up until 9am! Heaven. Mum, dad and I went to Hillarys for lunch. The italian cafe. mmmm. I was then told that my dad's medal presentation was at Government House and that the Governor was there. I was told that I would NOT be able to use my IPOD and Jeans were not appropriate. Great. Mum made me go buy some nice pin stripe pants........ (bargain - $25.00).

I decided to catch up with my old mates from Shaftesbury Ave last night.... I stayed at my friend Kaths........ She wasn't expecting me, but we still managed to polish off three bottles of RED wine!! uggg. I was not well thismorning and then I got the call that I was required to help in the canteen cos mum had no helpers.... Just what I needed. Packing all the baskets and making Hamburgers........ I had to do my good deed though..... I then went and brought an FM tuner which plugs in to my car and plays my Ipod or MP3 player. (whatever).

I am driving around in my NEW beaut car. I got it insured and the market value was $7,700 and I only paid $3,600. Treat! Brilliant. It drives like a dream. It's im immaculate condition, with the only fault being that I have to wind the windows up and down myself....... That's ok though because it will mean my biceps will have a work out!

Did I mention that I went to Hungry Jacks and got a whopper? My hangover cure. I wanted to curl up on the lounge with a dvd, but dad was in a cleaning frenzy because there is an organist coming to stay for 4 days who is doing a concert on Sunday. Thankgod I'm going to Bridgetown!!

Tomorrow I'm getting a spot cut off my back. That's my excitement. As you can see I'm really living it up!! haha!

Anyways... I'll sign off for now.

With love.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly
About time you wrote on your blog. Sounds like you are having a nice fun relaxing holiday, that's what you need. Me still busy busy busy here at work (going mad going off :-). I'd die for a Hungry Jacks right now though! Enjoy your la de da do at Governor House and say hi to the Gov.

PS: Soooooo nice a quite in office just loving it, though the work load is not getting any lighter.

Chow
Jennafina