About Me

Northern Goldfields, WA, Australia

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I brought a camera!! yah!! Some pain in the neck child stood on mine on the weekend during the football... not happy jan.... But I did leave it lying around with the rest of my things... I got a few lectures about being irresponsible leaving my phone... keys etc.. lying around. I'm just a trustworthy person! Not anymore.

I saw this camera on ebay while I was waiting for my new printer software to download...... There was 5 minutes to go and I thought what the heck! I fought someone tooth and nail to the death and WON! I've been gipped EVERY time I have brought someting electronic on ebay.... so I hope this is different. The pictures nice!!!

Anyways... check the link out on the top right hand corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice camera, it looks professional, there is lots of bits and pieces to it,hope you can operate it. E-Bay mmmmmmmm lets hope you dont get ripped off.

Scooter Girl

Anonymous said...

Well written article.